"I have never known any distress that an hour's reading did not relieve." - Charles De Secondat

Monday, March 12, 2012

Getting started

Now that the blog is all set up, I am thrilled to start blogging about the thing I love the most; reading books. If you're a by-passer and happened to stumble upon this blog and now think it's a waste of time because, well, there are not actually any reviews here. Fear not - because they will be rolling in, don't worry. So you can just bookmark this page, and in a couple of weeks time, when you happen to need a little something to read, come here again and get inspiration. I will strive to keep a insightful blog on today's as well as classic literature or basically anything that I think is worth sharing. And if you happen to be a lover of the fantasy genre, then you have certainly come to the right place! I will welcome your recommendations, and will most likely look into it and review the book (although, as you can probably see, I have more than enough of reading to do, but hey - I'm not complaining).



1 comment:

  1. OMG BEKKA I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR BLOG<33 I´VE BEENREADING SINCE THE BEGINNING .... which was yesterday in my bedroom <3

    ReplyDelete